The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Patience pays

My Dad bought my Mum a Nikon Coolpix L3 digital camera for Christmas 2005. I have since been 'looking after it'. It's a pretty swish wee camera. Since Christmas 2005 I've been meaning to read through the instruction booklet but I'm just too impatient so I didn't bother and have been merrily plodding along taking substandard photos (my 3 year old niece often manages better shots than me!)

This morning I finally had a nosey through said booklet and I'm mightily impressed at some of the additional settings I've not known about. Bummer! Just think of all those great shots I have potentially missed out on due to my laziness! Ah well I'm looking forward to havign a good play around with it now. GEEEEEEEK!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home