The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Roll on friday...

I really can't wait. I'm exhausted! That might sound a bit melodramatic but I really do feel drained. A lot of people would consider my job a bit namby pamby but it's pretty intense at times, thoroughly brilliant, but pretty heavy going. At the moment I just want to hiberbate! Was so very comfy in bed this morning - snug and cosy, mmmmmm!

Even just having the Christmas tree up makes me feel happy. It's so pretty. Can't wait to spend time just chilling with mi familia. My long lost brother Ian is coming up with his lovely girlfriend Becky too - must be about 9 years since we spent a Chrsitmas with him. Will be lovely. And the bestest Christmas film ever is on on Saturday - The Muppet Christmas Carol. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home