The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My horoscope for 2007...

My friend Mr Matthew Smith is an absolute legend. Despite being half way round the world and 'living up' his gap year, he still finds the time to keep in touch with us lot back in England on a regular basis. He sent me a postcard from India - I get excited about these things - like the fact that postcard travelled all that way and landed on my door mat in little Darlington! This morning I began my day with a festive e-mail from Matt in his usual chirpy entertaining manner and it's made my day. Muchos gracias Matt Smith!

He even sent me my horoscope for 2007. I'm not really into astrology but it sounds nice! Here goes:

"Value is discovered at the end of a road. Someone appreciates your smile more than you realise. Good cheer and perserverance will lead you to your pot of gold."

Awww :0)

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, December 19, 2006, Blogger Mike said…

    Is that horoscope produced using the new 8 planets plus a couple of planetoids solar system, of the old 9 planet solar system?

    "Value is discovered at the end of a road. Someone appreciates your smile more than you realise. Good cheer and perserverance will lead you to your pot of gold." could mean pretty much anything really, couldn't it?

    If it was more specific, I'd be impressed: "Your aunt tells you she's going to go and join the Masai tribe in Africa. Don't hold her back. She's at that age where freedom is important. Lucky biscuit: Rich Tea."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home