The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Sharing my stupidity!

2 snippets in 2 days - what can I say?! It's Christmas...


Stupid snippet numero uno:

Whilst discussing chickens, eggs and periods (as you do...) "I think I'd rather lay an egg"...I then pondered it some more, considered the ratio of egg size to chicken size, and the implications of egg size to me size, and swiftly changed my mind!

Stupid snippet numero dos:
Whilst setting up a MySpace account (check me with my blog *and* MySpace) I got very confused (easily done) when I immediately had a 'friend' called Tom. Cue me shouting for little brother. Cue little brother shaking his head and sighing "Tom created MySpace you idiot" How was I supposed to know?!

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006, Blogger Mike said…

    The egg to bird ratio varies. So, although the ostrich egg is the largest egg (and the largest single cell in nature), it's size relative the the ostrich is small; about 1.3%, I think. There is a bird whose egg is about a quarter of its body mass; imagine laying a 3 stone egg...

     
  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006, Blogger Chris said…

    I like those MySpace themed t-shirts you can get which have 'Tom is not my friend' on them.

     
  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006, Blogger Sarah said…

    Mike are you implying I weigh 12 stone?!!! ;0P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home