The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Everytime...

It's that time of year again - Celebrity Big Brother is upon us once more. I didn't even protest this time; I just accepted that it will become a part of my daily routine for the next 3 weeks. Sad I know. Yes it's cheesey and very cringeworthy at times but it is pretty entertaining too for those reasons, so what the hell. I didn't watch any of "I'm a Celebrity..." (she says trying to justify her bad habits!) so CBB will be my dose of reality TV...

Leo Sayer (legend!): "I can't sleep...and there's a naked man in my bed"

I've not really watched that much TV of late, even over Christmas - the only programme I watch regularly is Lost and that's not on again til February. Nooooo! I finally got around to watching episode 6 today and it was nailbiting stuff. Will they or won't they?!

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 06, 2007, Blogger Chris said…

    Yeah, I've stopped trying to fight off Big Brother. I've not yet got sucked into it...but the 'not yet' is not long for this world. *sigh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home