The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Helloooooo Daniel Craig...

I'm not usually a Bond fan. I don't think I've ever seen an entire Bond film, mostly because I don't like Pierce Brosnan (he stole Mrs Doubtfire's children!!!) and to be honest it's not really my thing. However when it was announced that Daniel Craig was to be the new Bond I was quite intrigued. He was fantastic in the film adaptation of Enduring Love. He's probably not the most obvious Bond choice and my how he was slated - before anyone had even seen him in action, how rude and presumptious! I think there'll be a considerable number of people taking back their jibes now.

I don't want to give too much away but if you haven't seen it I'd say it's recommended viewing (not just because Daniel Craig is rather attractive, though that helps. Not just one but TWO shots of him emerging from the sea in teeny tiny trunks ;0) It has enough action to keep the action lovers entertained (even I was pretty impressed by some of the stunts), some stunning locations and there's also a good bit of romance in there for those of us who like a bit of cheese! And of course Judi Dench - absolute legend.

James Bond: "Vodka-Martini"
Bartender: "Shaken or stirred?"
James Bond: "Does it look like I give a damn?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home