The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Recommendation number 2 of the day...

If you haven't already, watch Transamerica. It is an absolutely fantastic film - I'm most impressed. It's beautifully done. It's a little bit of everything all rolled into one (Thanks Meredith Brooks...!) I can't quite put it into words and I don't want to give anything away for those of you who haven't seen it but I heartily recommend it. It's funny, thought provoking, at times a little shocking, warm, sad, moving...fantastic. It has a bit of a 'Sideways' feel to it in how it's been filmed. Mum just thought it was slow but I think she just doesn't get things like that! Felicit Huffman definitely deserves all the accolades she received for this film. Go forth and enjoy!

I've not mentoined music for a while but that's because I'm playing all sorts at the moment (and no Mike, it's not all bland :0P ...so there)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home