The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Feeling a bit glum...

Tonight was the last night of my counselling skills course. It's been an interesting experience to say the least. Think 9 of us stuck it out to the end and what a diverse bunch we were. I guess that's what kinda made it more interesting - the group dynamics - meeting and interacting with such a varied group was probably the best part of it. It's weird - we've told each other all sorts of stuff, y'know like really personal stuff, yet we were complete strangers just 10 weeks ago and now that's that - we're all off our separate ways. My head thinks that's odd. But then again I suppose at uni there are loads of people you see everyday, that are part of the everyday fabric of that part of your life, then you all move on. My head just doesn't like that. Shame you can't take them all with you.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home