The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

All round random weirdness...

Had a really weird dream last night. I was meant to be off to Exeter Uni to live with Will Young (as you do) but then someone told me I was pregnant so I wasn't allowed to go. I hadn't noticed my huge bump...it was very bizarre. Apparently having a baby/being pregnant in a dream signifies new beginnings. Oooher. I have some weird dreams (that's not actually that weird for me)

I'm really fed up of marking and I'm only just hitting the half way mark. I'll be rocking backwards and forwards by the end of it. My lips (mouth!) are really itchy - how weird is that. It is very annoying. What's that all about?! Maybe it's because I'm itching to get rid of the marking (but it's not going to go away is it...no...damn!)

Better get back to it - Little Albert and his blimmin fluffy white rat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home