The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lost in Lost

My thoughts so far:

John Locke has to be one of the most bizarre characters *ever*. Even after seeing the whole of season 2 I can't get over the total mismatch between 'island John' and 'old John'. Weird.

Don't like the freaky polar bear *shudder*. Tongith was my first encounter with the polar bear. I don't think I want to see anymore of them.

This season has a much larger element of humour than the last one. It's actually quite funny as well as on the edge of your seat scary (well I think it's scary anyway) Makes for bizarre viewing - one minute hand clamped over mouth in anticipation of something scary, next minute chuckling.

No more "next week on Lost" previews, boooooo! Bring back the preview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home