The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hats

I've decided hats are pretty cool. I've never appreciated them before (well not on my head anyway)

Today I feel ill - y'know that non-descript ill feeling - headache, hot then cold, generally achey all over etc etc. And I look as though I feel ill! I had a wander over to Asda (for some fresh air and soup!) I always see people I know when I go to Asda
and to be quite honest I wasn't in the mood for talking. I'd rather not talk than annoy people by being grumpy! I get paranoid about my annoying grumpiness! But now I have a hat I didn't have to talk to anyone because I could hide away beneath my hat. Yay for hats!

I also had to walk Kelly and it's vewy cold and windy so I wore the hat my Mum bought when she was in Prague. I must have looked very 'special' (it's a chunky knitted black/grey/cream hat with plaited tassles down the sides and one on top) but it kept my head and my ears all snug and warm. Again yay for hats!

(Yeah yeah I know I'm rambling about hats but I'm really struggling to be productive today and procrastination seems to be winning...must...try...harder...)

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, November 25, 2006, Blogger Chris said…

    Hurrah for hats, caps and beanies/toques!

    Sounds like you had a nordic beanie on when out walking the dog. They can look a bit 'special' but trust me, throw in a foots worth of snow to that story and any glances you'd have recieved would have been of the admiring variety.

    Nordic beanies are the shizniz for the alpine fashionistas. Oh no, I'm pining for the mountains again...

     
  • At Sunday, November 26, 2006, Blogger Sarah said…

    So...I have 'cool' potential, though to be fair I don't think any hat (no matter how cool) would make up for the absolute disaster that would be me attempting some kind of activity on snow ;0P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home