The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Grumble grumble...

I've got a headache. I don't want to do any marking. Or any of my counselling course portfolio. But I have to. So I had better just get on with it. And stop moaning.

On a positive note when I first woke up this morning I had 'that Christmas feeling' albeit fleetingly. It was nice.

I've been listening to the new Beatles Love album "26 tracks re-worked by George and Giles Martin. The Neatles as you've never heard them before...". To be fair I am only 22 so I haven't really noticed anything different given that I wasn't around when the originals were. But it is very goooooood. Current favourites: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Lady Madonna and Strawberry Fields Forever.

Hmmm the bit about music is longer than the actual post. Ho hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home