The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

December next week, surely not?!

How did that happen so soon?! Time really does fly. And I'm not even having fun. How fast would it be going if I was?!!!

Not liking the wintery weather. My hair definitely doesn't like it. I bought a hat. I've not worn a hat for years because they always look stupid but this one is quite nice (it's brown - surprise surprise!) and might keep my hair tamed as well as keeping my head warm. What more could I ask for hey ;0)

December does mean it's nearly Christmas though. I love Christmas, especially now Ellie and Libbs are around - they've brought back the magic and sparkle. Last year I had the best Christmas I can remember. Nothing particularly remarkable happened. It was just a *really* nice family Christmas. Perfect. That's what Christmas is all about. I think so anyway. As long as I have my sage and onion stuffing (!) and am surrounded by people I love I'll be content. This year might be the year to introduce Ellie to the wonder that is The Muppet Christmas Carol. She's got pretty good taste for a 3 year old (she loves Willy Wonka - I tell you she's advanced!) so I'm sure she'll appreciate The Muppet Christmas Carol and all its glory. Yay for Christmas :0D

New Year is an entirely different matter. I HATE New Year with a passion. It makes me think too much (expectations and all that...), but I'll not worry about that just yet ;0P

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 24, 2006, Blogger Mike said…

    She won't like Scrooge. She doesn't like it when Willy Wonka shouts at Charlie and Gandpa Joe at the end of Chocolate Factory, so there's no way she'll like Scrooge. There are at least three ghosts in it! Do you want to explain that one to her? :)

     
  • At Friday, November 24, 2006, Blogger Mike said…

    After New Year, I'll be able to say that I'll be 30 this year.

     
  • At Friday, November 24, 2006, Blogger Sarah said…

    I don't like it when Willy Wonka shouts at Charlie and Gradpa Joe either :0(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home