The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

33 down...

...that's more than 10%. Yeah I still have nearly 90% to mark (*groan*) but if I'm going to be optimistic about it (and I am really going to try!) I have already done more than 10%. Well done me. Not sure how you're meant to be consistent...*thinky face* So far it's not been too bad - once I sit down and get on with it, it's actually ok.

- UPDATE - Sunday 19th November
Yeah, scrap that - it's getting quite tedious now! Didn't take long did it! I have an achey arm from all that red pen action (yeah I know pathetic!) It's not an achey pain more of an annoying one - like when you bash your funny bone :0S but it's not funny. I'm keeping myself going with the thought a watching Lost tonight, yay!

Well I'm going to admit it - I watched 10 minutes (and 10 minutes only, honest) of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" tonight. I was curious because Chris Moyles has been talking about it all week and saying how funny it is, and I do have a soft spot for Jason Donavon (I remember the Kylie and Jason era fondly, awww). I dragged myself away though because I do not want to get hooked. I do not have time to get reeled in. And I know I will because I'm a sucker for things like that. It may be mostly tripe but at the end of the day it usually is highly entertaining tripe. People are very interesting, especially when faced with bizarre set ups like that.

Last night I watched some prime viewing material - Take That in concert in Manchester (the actual concert we went to in all it's rainy wet glory!) All in all it was how a friday night should be spent, especially a cold miserable friday night - with friends, good banter, red wine and good food... :0)

At the moment I'm loving the song Life on Mars on the '3' advert. I've also had a good dose of Balamory today - some of those songs are awesome. Oooh and the Tots TV themetune - gotta love that one. "I'm a tot, je suis un tot, Tilly, Tom and Tiny. We're the tots on Tots TV, 1 2 3!" etc etc "Sac magique, sac magique!!!" Ah the memories...!

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, November 19, 2006, Blogger Sarah said…

    It is very easy to spend 2 hours on Facebook (unfortunately!)

    My arm is aching - y'know when you have an 'annoying ache' rather than a painful ache. Well it's very annoying! ARGH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home