The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Don't dream it, be it!

Went to see Rocky Horror last night. It's such a fun night out! The atmosphere was brill, there were some fantastic costumes and a lot of audience participation. Classic! I am feeling slightly disconcerted that I find the guy who played Frank N. Furter much more attractive when he's in his basque and suspenders...he was FIT! There is also something slightly disconcerting about seeing your mum dressed up in Rocky Horror get up...hmmm! At one point she was draped across the stairs getting a photo taken. "Mother!" I exclaimed, and a bystander chipped in with "Mother's looking pretty damn fine". Eugh! She did look fab of course, but she's my mum...!!! That was Rocky Horror numero dos for me and I'll definitely be going again. Woohoo!

Photos are on Ringo. Be prepared for some scary sights. Big wig is back!

Right now I'm listening to the Rocky Horror soundtrack, much to Dad's distress!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home