The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Indiscriminate pullage...

I just don't get it.

I went out in Newcastle at the weekend and we ended up in Blue Bamboo. As soon as you walk in the door you get groped! It's like "you're female, you'll do". No hello, no smile, no 'checking out', no attempt at chatting up, just an expectation that you want to exchange saliva with some total randomer just for the hell of it, whether you find them attractive or not.

I just don't get it.

I don't have an issue with people having their fun. I'm not a prude. If you find one another attractive and know where you stand/what you want/expect and both want/expect the same thing, brilliant. But I don't understand the point of indiscriminate pullage. It's not like it's a self-esteem boost because it's so random that being 'selected' says absolutely nothing about how attractive you are. No/minimal words are exchanged so it has nothing to do with your sparkling personality! If there's no level of physical attraction there then you don't get that buzz, so really what is the point.

I just don't get it (have I said that already?!)

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, December 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess that there is no rhyme or reason to a man's thoughts. Im not being a chauvinist here, but I wonder if its really a man's thing always.

     
  • At Monday, December 18, 2006, Blogger Sarah said…

    Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm writing from a female perspective but I know that women can be just as fickle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home