The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Friday, December 15, 2006

Geek central...

My work friends bought me a lovely orchid plant for passing my driving test. Ain't that nice. I'm struggling to get through this last couple of weeks at work. This morning I reset my alarm then when I did get up I realised I had to wash my hair = effort *groan* Sat with a cuppa in front of some Christmas songs on the Magic music channel (in an attempt to find some 'get up and go'!) but still didnt manage to leave the house til 30 minutes later than normal. The orchid plant was a lovely surprise, awwww :0) What concerns me is that I've been taking photos of of said orchid plant on a friday night - I'm such a geek. But it is a very pretty plant...

Oooooh I have another recommendation (I'm just so sharing...;0) Costa Coffee are doing mint hot chocolate over the festive period and it's damn fine! Yesterday I went to our bi-termly Mentor Network Meeting - they're usually pretty dull *but* you get cake. I was *really* looking forward to my cake and then when we go tthere they had decided on a 'healthy' menu instead. No cake. Fruit. Gutted! Emma D saved the day and took me to Costa Coffee where we had beautiful chocolate muffins - big chunks of chocolate on top, moist crumbly sponge and gooey bits inside. Mmmmmmmm!

Oh yeah...apparently there is a green Nissan Micra for sale just round the corner...

The geekiness continues on the music front - I was listening to Darren Hayes tonight. Ah the memories!

As not to destroy any hope you mayhave regarding my musical taste, I did then listen to Missy Higgins so that surely allows me to recupe some sense of taste...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home