The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Gutted :0(

At the moment my life is, well, quite boring really. I like my job but I don't actually do much else (I realise only I can change this) I was all excited by the prospect of seeing Nerina Pallot in concert tomorrow night. Just went on the website to double check I knew where the venue was, and guess what...it's fu**in rescheduled (Note: I do not swear very often - this means I am very upset!). This is the second time this has happened to me in 2 months - first Corinne Bailey Rae, now Nerina Pallot. I may actually cry. I know that is incredibly pathetic but I was *really* looking forward to it and now I have to wait til JANUARY :0(

-UPDATE - Tuesday 21st November
Erm...I'm feeling much more rational this morning *eyes roll* It's not that bad really - least it wasn't cancelled altogether AND I still get to take my sis out for tea (even if I do have to pay, tehehe - only joking sis - you're worth it!)

I was listening to Nerina Pallot while I packed my overnight stuff for tomorrow - now I'm sulking and have turned Nerina off.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home