The ponderings of Miss McT

A collection of my ramblings...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Old before my time...

So tonight I was 'brave' and I went along to this 'Beau Monde' ladies social club thingmajiggy. There were only 6 of us in the end (apparently due to the short notice...) BUT it was a good night despute the somewhat bizarre circumstances. There was some sociable banter, a nice meal, red wine etc. BUT it got to 11pm and I was ready for home. This concerns me somewhat. I'm 22 and I act like a 30, probably even 40 year old! Dunno what's up with me at the moment - went to bed at 9:45 on thursday night and was in bed by 10:30 last night. That's utterly pathetic! I need to find me some get up and go. Walked to town and back today - that's a good 4 miles. Surely that should have made me feel more energetic?! The reality was that I couldn't wait to get home and have a cuppa, how sad! There's no hope for rme!

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, February 04, 2007, Blogger Mike said…

    Hey less of the 30 year old abuse! I went out on Friday night and didn't get home until 2am, I'll have you know!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home